The links above will lead you to the course slides in the Lecturenotes repository. Passwords and logins are provided in the first lecture.
For further information e.g. seminar paper see the German website of the work group.
- Analysis 2 (bachelor course)
- System Analysis and Simulation (bachelor course)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining (bachelor course)
- Advanced Simulation (bachelor elective course)
- Numerical Mathematics and Simulation (master course)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence (master elective course)
I accepted and appreciate thesis topics in my field of interest like Machine Learning and Data Ming. Beyond this related topics from data visualization and mathematical are welcome.
Software used for Teaching and/or Research
- GNU Octave or MATLAB
- Python 3.x with
- Open Modelica
- ROS (Robot Operating System)
Beyond this there are some old or related courses I have been involved in during the last years, e.g. as a substitute for a collgegue on research sabbatical: