The teaching covers relevant elements from the research areas as well as their fundamentals:
- Analysis 2 (bachelor course)
- System Analysis and Simulation (bachelor course)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining (bachelor course)
- Advanced Simulation (bachelor elective course)
- Numerical Mathematics and Simulation (master course)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence (master elective course)
Beyond this there are some course I somtimes act as a substitute for a collgegue on research sabbatical:
The links above will lead you to the course slides in the Lecturenotes repository. Passwords and logins are provided in the first lecture.
For further information e.g. seminar paper see the German website of the work group.
Software used for Teaching and/or Research
- GNU Octave or MATLAB
- Python 3.x with
- Open Modelica
- ROS (Robot Operating System)